Should Amethyst Return?

#1 Edited by AMP - Seeker of Lost Knowledge (1162 posts) - - Show Bio

After reading about this character, she sounds interesting (a young adult version of The Warlord, with jewelry and magic as it's theme). After about 30 years of her debut in the 1980's, I think that she needs to come back into modern comics. I think that The Brave and The Bold comics should be the first stop to reintroduce her...then if lucky she should he appear as a guest star in other comics and maybe have her own book again.

As for a media appearance, Batman: The Brave and the Bold and maybe have a movie in the near future.

#2 Posted by Fortanono (4840 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. 

#3 Posted by extrememage (183 posts) - - Show Bio

shes been featured around the place. she was in gotham during infinite crisis with most of the other magic users. maybe her character could be an ally to the teen titans if they retconned her character to make her younger. has she been seen since inifinite crisis

#4 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (18976 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Illyana Rasputin (2682 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fortanono said:
" Yes.  "
#6 Posted by extrememage (183 posts) - - Show Bio
@AMP - Seeker of Lost Knowledge:
if u look at the news on comicvine rip hunter's chalk board says something like "the return of the hero of gemworld" so i think she'll be back
#7 Posted by Hatutzeraze (269 posts) - - Show Bio

With the upcoming September issue of Sword and Sorcery, confirming Amethyst's return, I thought a little threadcromancy was called for.

Is this how we wanted her to return? Does anyone think she shouldn't return or that she shouldn't be the lead?

Who's excited?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.