I didnt like American Vampire #1...

#1 Posted by carnivalofsins00 (938 posts) - - Show Bio

...Should I give #2 a chance?

#2 Posted by jboncha (29 posts) - - Show Bio

I think you should it definitely gets better.

#3 Posted by ssnyder1835 (9 posts) - - Show Bio
@carnivalofsins00: I think you should, but like I said, I'm biased...(I write the comic).
#4 Posted by carnivalofsins00 (938 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe i will give it a try.

#5 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@carnivalofsins00: DO IT! I don't know what you didn't like about #1 though, I thought it was fantastic, it's always refreshing to add a #1 to my pull list
#6 Posted by carnivalofsins00 (938 posts) - - Show Bio

well let me just clear this... i know a lot of you will get mad but yeah lol...i didnt read #1, i thought it looked kinda boring so i didnt pick it up. so people have been saying it is good and such but not really convince weather or not i should pick up #1 and #2. so  yeah.
#7 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@carnivalofsins00: o_O

so by "didn't like" you mean "didn't read"? and you know people have been saying it's awesome but you weren't excited so you wanted more people to tell you its awesome so you might get excited?

well, I assure you it's a great story, there's nothing not to like about it at this point unless you don't enjoy vampires mixed with American history
#8 Posted by carnivalofsins00 (938 posts) - - Show Bio

well i went and bought both of the issues. im actually really excited to read em. ill let you all know how i feel about it when im done with em.

#9 Posted by doordoor123 (3721 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssnyder1835 said:
" @carnivalofsins00: I think you should, but like I said, I'm biased...(I write the comic). "
BS
#10 Posted by carnivalofsins00 (938 posts) - - Show Bio
@doordoor123: yeah i know, thats why i ignored him. lol.
#11 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@carnivalofsins00 said:
" well i went and bought both of the issues. im actually really excited to read em. ill let you all know how i feel about it when im done with em. "
glad to hear it, I think you'll like 'em
#12 Posted by carnivalofsins00 (938 posts) - - Show Bio

we shall see. after all, everyone i have asked loved it, and they all cant be wrong. =]

#13 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@doordoor123 said:
" @ssnyder1835 said:
" @carnivalofsins00: I think you should, but like I said, I'm biased...(I write the comic). "
BS "
you guys do realize quite a few  real creators come on the site and post in threads related to their work or edit the info on their pages, right?
#14 Posted by carnivalofsins00 (938 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost:  i dont doubt it, but the way he acts seems kinda weird to be true. he messaged me twice telling me hes the writer and such and then posts it here after i ignored it. so idk.
#15 Posted by carnivalofsins00 (938 posts) - - Show Bio

is this a mini series or an ongoing?

#16 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@carnivalofsins00 said:
" is this a mini series or an ongoing? "
ongoing, I think somewhere I read Snyder has about 15 issues or so planned, it's supposed to go through the decades of American history and we're in the 20's for the first five issues
#17 Posted by carnivalofsins00 (938 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost: 
oh, nice. and they are all gonna be $4? =[ 
even thought it seems well spent, it is a lot of money. lol. 
#18 Posted by doordoor123 (3721 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost: Sure i could believe that. I'm a creator. What I'm BSing is that he's the creator for American Vampire.
#19 Posted by carnivalofsins00 (938 posts) - - Show Bio

so i read american vampire, and i really did enjoy it. #1 was great but #2 was even better. cant wait for issue #3. =]
thanks for the help guys.

#20 Posted by jboncha (29 posts) - - Show Bio

I cant wait for issue 3 myself.
I'm really liking this story and after issue 2 it looks like the stories are getting closer to each in timeframe.
Only maybe 10 or 15 years apart now.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.