carnivalofsins00's American Vampire #16 - Ghost War, Part 4 review

American Vampire #16

Edited by B'Town

I agree with you 100% on this book, the characters the art and Snyder. I love it too. I think people should pick it up from the start to really appreciate it. I have read every issue at least twice and sometimes more.

Thank you for continuing with your video reviews, I really enjoy them.

edit; sp makes me crazy when I'm always spelling things wrong. :}

Other reviews for American Vampire #16 - Ghost War, Part 4

When Dancing with the Devil, Pick the Band 0

Ever have a day so dreadful that the silver lining is that it can't get any worse than this? Take that same day multiply it times a thousand and throw in swift kick in the junk at the end of it all for good measure. That's a optimistic version of the situation Hank and the boy's find themselves in.  The Good  The synergy between Snyder's scripting and Albuquerque's pencils cannot be stressed enough. The chemistry that these two share is truly something rare (well unless you're Scott Snyder) and ...