User Reviews
2 (1)
1 (1)

1.75 stars 1.75/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Ame-Comi Girls #2 0

BatgirlI cannot say that I really understand the premise of this series. I know that this series is based off of a series of figurines, and that in this new universe, only girls have superpowers, buy I do not understand the point of it all. Is this supposed to be attracting the anime crowd? Is it just an attempt to create a female centered universe? Does it have an overarching story?I attempt to answer these questions and many more as I review the latest hard copy of Ame-Comi Girls starring Batg...

Ame-Comi Girls #2: Batgirl Review 0

I'm normally pretty generous with my review scoring, since making a comic book is quite difficult, yet we see alot of high quality stuff published every month. Unfortunately, Ame-Comi Girls #2 Featuring Batgirl is not one of these comics.Issue #1 featuring Wonder Woman's strong point was Amanda Conner's always lovely art. However, this Issue was a severe step down, as I found Sanford Greene's art to be rather bad, with alot of unnecessary lines and really rough looking pencils. This art would be...