capn_carrot's Ame-Comi Girls #6 - Earth in Crisis review

Battle for the Universe

Alanna Strange and Hawkgirl gather Earth's greatest heroes together to stand against Sinestra and her Black and Yellow Lanterns. Although I'm far from the biggest fan of White vs. Black Lanterns, the comic has fun with the concept by putting rings on our ten heroines. If I have one complaint its when Metra herself gets involved at the end of the issue. I understand the writers wanting to play with the Motherbox idea, but I'd have preferred seeing the heroes be able to save the day on their own.

One final note, I'd actually rate this a 3.5 instead of a 3. You can find more of my reviews (with images) on RazorFine Reviews