haydenclaireheroes's Ame-Comi Girls #2 - Rise of the Brainiac, Chapter 2 review

The Justice League of the Ame Universe

Here is my video review for Ame-Comi Girls issue 2. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Click on the link to check out the review:

Other reviews for Ame-Comi Girls #2 - Rise of the Brainiac, Chapter 2

The Justice League of Women 0

The big Brainiac Saga wraps up surprisingly quickly, and a little confusingly. This issue plays out rather awkwardly, and half the time I couldn't fully follow the scale of the story. Brainiac kept doing some things and preventing the sort of vague means of defeating her, and many times I was confused as to where certain characters were. I'm still not completely certain how exactly the beat Brainiac, but the fallout from this story is much more satisfying.The various Ame-Comi girls spend quite ...