inferiorego's Ambush Bug: Year None #1 - "Hey, You Sank My Battle-Ax!" review

• inferiorego wrote this review on .
  • inferiorego has written a total of 318 reviews. The last one was for

....I don't know what to say

I got halfway through this issue and closed it. I was bored. I really enjoyed the throwback art, but that was about it. I can not recommend this book, I was so excited and yet when I opened it, I hated it. Although, the women in refrigerators joke was pretty awesome.

Posted by GenericMan

You're probably stupids.

Posted by inferiorego

The book sucks, so does your comment.

Staff

Other reviews for Ambush Bug: Year None #1 - "Hey, You Sank My Battle-Ax!"

I loved it! 0

I couldn't remember Ambush Bug from when I was a kid so I didn't expect to like this book at all. I only picked it up because Jann Jones was so darn adorable shouting about it at NYCC. I felt that I had better check it out and see what the fuss was all about. There is page of page of Jack Kirby love thrown into this book and how you can not respect that? It's awesome on a stick. The story revolves around all of the female characters dying off in the DC Universe and Ambush Bug is specifically try...