Should the amazons be highly advance society

#1 Posted by UsagiTsukino (245 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Edited by UsagiTsukino (245 posts) - - Show Bio

I learn that the Amazons were able to be so advance was that the goddes Athens give hippolyta a magic disk shape that was able to look have is happening in the man world and able to look into the past and future. http://www.google.com/search?q=queen+hippolyta+magic+sphere&ie;=UTF-8&oe;=UTF-8&hl;=en&client;=safari

#3 Posted by JediXMan (30706 posts) - - Show Bio

"Advanced" is the wrong word. When I hear that I think tech. I think the Amazons should be limited to mystic objects (which, in many ways, surpasses tech)

#4 Posted by UsagiTsukino (245 posts) - - Show Bio

So what about the invisible plane. I guess it can be made be a mystic object that can change its form.

#5 Posted by UsagiTsukino (245 posts) - - Show Bio

Or tech could very rarely crasH and the amazon could fix it. Like a plane crashed and the amazon used magic and science to fix it. The plane as the abilities to cloak its self and shape shift it to another vechicals weather it be land,sea,or air

#6 Posted by Pokeysteve (8330 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

"Advanced" is the wrong word. When I hear that I think tech. I think the Amazons should be limited to mystic objects (which, in many ways, surpasses tech)

I like this ^^^

@UsagiTsukino said:

So what about the invisible plane. I guess it can be made be a mystic object that can change its form.

That's pretty much what it is pre Flashpoint.

#7 Posted by JediXMan (30706 posts) - - Show Bio

@UsagiTsukino said:

That's essentially magic, too. So...

#8 Posted by UsagiTsukino (245 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry I forget. A the magic sphere is magic but there are many others that would Be hard to make into magic. The mental radio, a beam that and restore orginic and inorganic , a teleporting, and purple healing ray. I hope I dot being rude. How should they be made mystic? Also where did wonder woman keep the magic disk that can tranform into her plane. I wish the disk could have the user choose insivible or visible though. That way wonder woman could have any vechince.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.