How amazons of Themyscira react with woman that were men

#1 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

I am not talking about plastic surgery sex change which is interesting to see wonder woman react to. I am talking about men that had changed into woman either by cosmic, magic or super science. Their DNA body change to woman or they are resurrect in a woman’s body. I am just curious

From classic amazons to the current ones how would they react?

#2 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3491 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually think the other one would be a more interesting question.

#3 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm.....I think both this and how they would react to women becoming men are very intriguing questions.

#4 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kal'smahboi said:

Agreed. The "magic spell" situation it's like, well would it matter? The sex-change or trans question however, it's more a question like Wanda's situation in Sandman.

#5 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3491 posts) - - Show Bio
@fodigg said:

@Kal'smahboi said:

Agreed. The "magic spell" situation it's like, well would it matter? The sex-change or trans question however, it's more a question like Wanda's situation in Sandman.

Yeah, exactly. They kinda really don't like men, but what about men that are "women at heart" or that choose to throw away their masculine/violent/etc tendencies?
#6 Posted by RazzaTazz (9481 posts) - - Show Bio

The Amazons have never really had very much against men per se.  In the golden age they were not generally allowed to leave the island, and men were not allowede to step foot on it (this was explained for a variety of reasons though two stand out)  In the Perez version they were seen more as suspicious but then they also let men onto the island and set up embassies which employed men.  So the question of whether they would accept women who had once been men is interesting, but they accept others like Supergirl who is not really a woman (not a human woman that is) so I think they would be open to accept whoever showed up with the mentality of the gender they associated with as feminine.  

#7 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11130 posts) - - Show Bio

"BLASPHEMY!"

#8 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

"BLASPHEMY!"

#9 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree that I think the former of the two situations you presented would be more interesting to see as it has actual meaning while the latter is just comic flash with no substance, somebody pitch this story to DC now, I would definitely read it.

#10 Posted by nandizzle (63 posts) - - Show Bio

I smell a future comic. Who else is for WonderLadyMAN???

#11 Edited by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys do have point as I said before wonder woman is character and series I know the least. I thought the amazons would have something to detect men in some way. There have been several characters in comicvine that have changed their sex in some way or another. Has Wonder Woman or any of the amazons ever faced any of this before? What of shape shifters and this as the question never been ask that hold no gender. perhaps that should in the next forum

#12 Edited by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

Here was their opportunity missed. They did have crossed dresser in the early series. Her name is Hypnota she wanted Wonder Woman. Why was this character not popular? Catwomen should be talking to her about attraction with heroes they fight.

#13 Posted by The_Red_Blur (225 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably murder him

#14 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought this idea for one of the characters to be. She that use to be he was the Sheriff of Nottingham.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.