Follow

Amazon

Character » Amazon appears in 23 issues.

Amazon is the Amalgam Universe hero that is a combination of Storm from Marvel and Wonder Woman from DC.

Storm as Amazon, is this one issue only?

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By rbysjti

I don't have a copy of this and I wanted to know what happened to this comic. Is it only one issue? What was the story all about? And is this Storm with the combined powers of hers and Wonder Woman's?  Or Wonder Woman with Storm's looks and with the combined powers of hers and Storm?

No Caption Provided
    rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By rbysjti

I'd like to add more about this.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Final Arrow

DC and Marvel have done a few of these, They are all one shot and non cannon.

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By rbysjti
    @Final Arrow said:
    " DC and Marvel have done a few of these, They are all one shot and non cannon. "
    I see. So was it Storm as Amazon or Wonder Woman as Amazon?
    THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
    @rbysjti said:
    " @Final Arrow said:
    " DC and Marvel have done a few of these, They are all one shot and non cannon. "
    I see. So was it Storm as Amazon or Wonder Woman as Amazon?"

It is Storm as Amazon.
    Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Green Skin

Back when these first came out I used to stalk the comic shop every week waiting for number 2, lol.

It's not really Storm though, it's a mash up of her and WW.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#7  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @rbysjti: It was an Amalgam character.  It isn't Storm, it isn't Wonder Woman.  It is the new character created after the DC Vs Marvel event spun off a dozen one-off titles featuring amalgamated characters.  Amazon was a new character created by combining both Storm & Wonder Woman. 

Once again you publically display your ignorance regarding your so-called favourite character, Storm.  Therefore I am forced to revoke your fan-points, causing you to sink further & further down the list of her top fans.
    rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By rbysjti
    @xerox-kitty said:

" @rbysjti: It was an Amalgam character.  It isn't Storm, it isn't Wonder Woman.  It is the new character created after the DC Vs Marvel event spun off a dozen one-off titles featuring amalgamated characters.  Amazon was a new character created by combining both Storm & Wonder Woman.  Once again you publically display your ignorance regarding your so-called favourite character, Storm.  Therefore I am forced to revoke your fan-points, causing you to sink further & further down the list of her top fans. "

what? well, that particular comic didn''t reach our land. I guess. But I'm gonna go to the bookstore where i usually buy graphic novels and ask if they have one there.

I'm the number 1 Storm fan.
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#9  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @rbysjti said:

"what? well, that particular comic didn''t reach our land. I guess. But I'm gonna go to the bookstore where i usually buy graphic novels and ask if they have one there.  I'm the number 1 Storm fan. "

Amalgam was a huge event, but comic stores over-ordered most issues which didn't sell as well as they'd hoped.  You can pick up all the issues really cheaply.   

Geography has nothing to do with it ... You keep asking questions about you're so-called favourite character, so there's no way you can be her #1 fan.  Heck, after this thread you barely rate top 50 ;)
    WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By WARLOCK2792

That costume is hideous on her.
    Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mooty_Pass

she looks good in this costume but her other costumes are waaaaay much better
    rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By rbysjti
    @stormphoenix said:
    " she looks good in this costume but her other costumes are waaaaay much better "
    I agree with you. Storm actually looks great on that Amazon #1 cover
    slycknyck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's the character of Ororo adopted by Amazons. It IS Storm in a sense, Storm (Ororo) taken up the mantle and garb/enchantments of Wonder Woman (Diana). Stop being so pompous!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.