There are no Amazo threads?

#1 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

I was just posting because I really liked the Amazo fight in JLA 23 and I discovered there were no Amazo threads, so that's the reason for the title. Anyway, the fight was cool. Amazo kicked everyone's ass and the fight seemed mostly plausible, which is the best thing. I liked the Flash bit the most, but it was all good. I also liked the issue in general (the Vixen thing is something I can't wait to see develop), but it was mostly about fighting Amazo and I just wanted to say I enjoyed it (and give Amazo his first thread).

#2 Posted by BrokenBenjamin (172 posts) - - Show Bio

I only know the JLU version of the character...whom I happen to think is awesome but yeah, you can't really make a thread about him on a website about the comic books rather than the shows.

#3 Edited by Ptero (184 posts) - - Show Bio

I cannot stand him really, I just think his entire creation is cheesy and bad writing.  

There is just no way you could replicate the Lasso of truth, its magically enchanted by gods.. I just dont find him plausable at all.

And thats coming from a comic book universe.

#4 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
Ptero said:
"

I cannot stand him really, I just think his entire creation is cheesy and bad writing.  

There is just no way you could replicate the Lasso of truth, its magically enchanted by gods.. I just dont find him plausable at all.

And thats coming from a comic book universe.

"
the skrulls replicated a hammer like Mjolnier, why complain if the lasso of truth is also replicated? :P

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.