User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

3.5 stars 3.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

The Storm/Nightcrawler Ship 0

Here is my video review for Amazing X-men issue 3. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for my video review:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUZmHZLfECE...

A Beast of a Book 0

This issue really does the heart some good.There's a lot that this book does right and, though it doesn't hit every mark perfectly, it does a pretty damn good job. Primarily, this issue focuses on two relationships; Beast and Azazel, and Storm and Nightcrawler. Both have interesting dynamics, and offer some really great interaction, whether it be the two beastly figures jousting physically and verbally or the two lovers brought together again. I think that's what makes this so enjoyable for me; ...