User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

3.75 stars 3.75/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Enter Black Cat 0

This book may be ignored this week considering that two other Spider-man books came out this week as well, let alone, one of them started the Grim Hunt arc. However, this is Black Cat we're talking about. She's been appearing a lot lately in Amazing Spider-Man, its only natural she should have a limit series right about now right? Pros:  I have to start with the art. I wasn't able to get the variant cover (I kind of wanted that cover as well) but the regular cover works. The regular cove...

Here Kitty Kitty 0

Contrary to the majority of the Spider-Man fandom, The Black Cat is my favorite of Parker's many love interests. There's something just inherently awesome about her. She's strong and capable of taking care of herself but not at the cost of femininity. (Try saying that word five times fast.) I don't mean to say that she's the best choice for Peter (she's not) or that Mary Jane, Gwen, or Kitty (pulling from Ultimate) aren't capable ladies as well, but something about Felicia just screams awesome. ...