NYCC 2012: Amanda Conner

#1 Posted by Whiskeyjack (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Tripping on acid. Y'know.. for research. :)

#2 Posted by doordoor123 (3721 posts) - - Show Bio

I love her and Jimmy.

I feel like I've been waiting for Captain Brooklyn for SO long. I'm so excited for the three of them to get it DONE.

#3 Posted by SimonM7 (107 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not a paying member so I don't have the right to complain, I know, but FLIPPING HELL, the god damn Black Ops 2 ad is driving me loopy.

#4 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1185 posts) - - Show Bio

i love amanda conner shes awesome love her power girl and miss her pg art the new 52 pg sucks.

#5 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably wise of her not to try to do the acid to get inspired to finish off the Silk Spectre book, but still, it is good that she wants to do authentic research to get it right in the book. Funny how she mentioned Haight-Ashbury, for that place STILL looks like it did during the counterculture days. Can't wait to read Silk Spectre in TP format eventually :)

#6 Posted by FoxxFireArt (3549 posts) - - Show Bio

Using "the sixties in San Fransisco" is a very clever way of dancing around the issue of the sexual revolution. Wow, she was brave. My mother was very early teens by the 60s, but I'd still never ask her what she did during that era. Some things are better left a mystery. What your parents did in their youth most of all.

No ruler? Are we sure she's not on acid? All the rules are out the window now. <----Get it, "rules".

#7 Posted by DazzHardy (24 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been a fan of Amanda Conner since I saw her Vampirella stuff, which got me into Vampirella, which lead me seeing and getting into Power Girl, because I really like her style. Now I'm really looking forward to seeing Captain Brooklyn.

#8 Posted by Ganthetsward20 (687 posts) - - Show Bio

I really enjoyed this video! Loved hearing about her collaboration with Darwyn. Hope i can get my hands on her Book of art coming out .

#9 Posted by Webjaker (366 posts) - - Show Bio

I Love this video because Sara tore the LSD scene apart on the Podcast LOL

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.