Marvel Versus DC StoryLine

#1 Posted by Carnage756 (12 posts) - - Show Bio

I read all three and 1 of the amalgam comics and it was pointless what was the point. None died besides Cat-Woman which was kinda sad Elektra killed her pretty brutaly. but when they spawned the amalgam comix people it was pretty kool Spider-boy, Dark claw, and speed Demon many other that i cant name.  
How do you feel about The crossover? (im a marvel fan, not a big dc) 
#2 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

it was a waste of time

#3 Posted by jloneblackheart (5507 posts) - - Show Bio

The Vs comics were kind of dumb, but I did like some of the Amalgam stuff. I really liked Magneto and the Magnetic Men and I will forever be plagued by not knowing what happened after Bruce Wayne Agent of SHIELD #1.

#4 Posted by Thunderscream (1809 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought it was a fun idea, the 2 largest comic companies joining forces in spite of the competition. Some of the initial battles were kinda silly, and I wasn't sold on some of the combo choices...I personally think Wolverine and Batman got put together just because the meshing of Sabertooth and Joker was so perfect. It appeared that whoever was pitted against each other would ultimately be fused into an Amalgam, but if that were the case, Wolvie and Lobo woulda gotten stirred up in the same bowl. 
There were also a few that were 3 or 4 characters thrown together, which seemed to defeat the purpose of the arc. Oh well, I enjoyed bits and pieces and it's still pretty entertaining to mix and match your own batch :)

#5 Posted by TheCannon (18304 posts) - - Show Bio

@Matezoide2 said:

it was a waste of time

You're nuts. It was awesome!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.