Amalgamation Trouble

#1 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

I started my own Amalgam Continuity last Summer or Fall, and I need some help.

One:

At first I did Metallo/Whiplash, but forgot about that and later on did Ultimo/Metallo. So I'm going to stick with the Whiplash/Metallo combo, and who should I choose to combine with Ultimo? Remember, its got to a Superman villain since I did Superman/Iron Man.

Two:

I combined Venom with Azrael, so who should I combine Carnage with? I'm thinking either Mad Hatter or Ventriloquist.

So, Ventrilicarnage and Anti-Face (Carnage and Anti-Venom/Ventriloquist and Scarface) or Psycho Hatter (Carnage/Mad Hatter)?

#2 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman/Daredevil = Dark Knight Devil, ehhh I don't even like that! Flash/ Quick Silver= Quick Flash! Blue Marvel/Icon= Blue Icon! Lobo/Wolverine= Lo Claw! Darkseid/Doom= Doomseid! Mister Fantastic/Plastic man= Mr.Plastic . I'm horrible at this type of thing!

#3 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats not what I meant. Read the thing above. If your gonna come up with completely random amalgamations and stuff, do it somewhere else. Thats not what this is for.

#4 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout: Uhhh... He misread it, calm down.

#5 Posted by Icarusflies (12485 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout: There are two Azrael's. Just combine one symbiote with Jean-Paul and the other with Michael Lane.

#6 Posted by Dernman (14888 posts) - - Show Bio

One 
Brainiac/Ultimo maybe. 

#7 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

Forgot to say, I already did Brainiac/Mandarin, Bizarro/Crimson Dynamo, Dr. Light/Blizzard, Atomic Skull/Ghost, Imperiex/Technivore, Lex Luthor/Obadiah Stane, Parasite/Living Laser, Mxyzptlk/Modok, Livewire/Madame Masque, Zod/The Controller or Justin Hammer (Can't decide), and.. hmmm.. this could sound odd, but maybe Toyman/Ultimo could work.

#8 Posted by Dernman (14888 posts) - - Show Bio
@GR2Blackout: Toyman or Hank Henshaw
#9 Posted by TheCannon (18268 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the Carnage/Mad Hatter combo.

#10 Posted by justice teen (445 posts) - - Show Bio

circe/enchantress donna troy/ jean grey

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.