The New Amalgam Universe Is Here!

#1 Posted by Macest128 (806 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Red Rum (357 posts) - - Show Bio

GASP! That's me! I'M Red-Rum-18 on dA! Thank you for advertising me!

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@Red Rum: Sorry dude, Your work is cool and all it's just when I clicked on this I thought he meant an actual Almagan Universe at the very least in fan fic form was coming back, this isn't in artist show off forum so I wasn't expecting a picture, and thus I was disappointed. nothing against your work though

#7 Posted by The Poet (8303 posts) - - Show Bio

cool...

@BlackArmor: I had the same thing happen to me...it is cool art, but the title made me think there would be another amalgam (this should really be in the art section or something...oh well...)

#8 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Poet said:

cool...

@BlackArmor: I had the same thing happen to me...it is cool art, but the title made me think there would be another amalgam (this should really be in the art section or something...oh well...)

Yeah, it should.

#9 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Could they even bring the Amalgam Universe back? Like, would anyone get sued or something?

#10 Posted by The Poet (8303 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

Could they even bring the Amalgam Universe back? Like, would anyone get sued or something?

well, there would have to be some sort of legal paperwork stuff for combined licences of two companies and they have to go through which comics will be created by which company...

It would be a headache to recreate. plus I do think Marvel and DC have developed a bigger rivalry since they last had the Amalgam universe...but who knows what the future will bring?

#11 Posted by wwenmdc (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Red-Rum does have some pretty good fusions.

#12 Posted by cuddles666 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto + Doctor Polaris = Doctor Magnet? Magnetis? Polaro?

Thunder Woman is totally awesome. And props on the Super Soldier redesign.

#13 Posted by TheCannon (17984 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

@Red Rum: Sorry dude, Your work is cool and all it's just when I clicked on this I thought he meant an actual Almagan Universe at the very least in fan fic form was coming back, this isn't in artist show off forum so I wasn't expecting a picture, and thus I was disappointed. nothing against your work though

This. Except for the spelling of Amalgam.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.