If DC and Marvel coexisted

#1 Posted by soaringturkeys (422 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would be the defenders of earth?

Would it be some sort of justice league led by Superman

or a governed team organized by S.H.I.E.L.D

or would it be a completely new entity, if so which heroes would form the team and what would the name be?

#2 Posted by Billy Batson (58152 posts) - - Show Bio

Amalgam universe anyone?
BB

#3 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7714 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

Amalgam universe anyone?
BB

#4 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

i think the universe would be too complex.

#5 Edited by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

A new team made from crossuniverse heavy hitters were talking Superman, Thor, Icon, Mr. Majestic, Apollo, Icon, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, Hulk, Sentry and maybe some others

#6 Posted by The Stegman (25038 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by TheCannon (19008 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be sort of a combination of the Avengers and Justice League. Here's the team:

Superman

Captain America

Thor

Batman

Wonder Woman

Vision

Hawkeye

Green Lantern

Aquaman

Ant-man

#8 Posted by Jodez (150 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd go with this:

Commander Steve Rogers - To run the team

Superman - Leader

Batman - Tactition/Strategist

Iron man - Tech guy

Thor - Powerhouse

Flash - Speedster

Antman (Pym) - Resident scientist

This would be the main team, Earth's Mightiest and all that but there could also be a street level team (like New Avengers for people like Spiderman or Nightwing etc)

A space based team ( like Annihilators + various Corps or something)

A young team ( Teen Titans + Young Avengers)

And an evil version ( Dark Avengers + Injustice League)

Lots of possibilities...

#9 Posted by cuddles666 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

There would be two teams, having split off from each other sometime after the Identity War.

The Justice League would be the SHIELD-sponsored team, while the Avengers would be the more freelance version. The two team would have a relationship along the lines of the Mighty/Secret Avengers (pro-government vs. anti-government) or the X-Men/X-Force (public team/black ops)

Justice League: Superman, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Green Lantern, Thor, Hawkeye, Miss Marvel, Aquaman

Avengers: Captain America, Batman, Hulk, Wolverine, Flash, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Ant-Man,

I don't know. Having Cap and Batman on the same team (not to mention Supes and Thor) is a bit overpowered. What do you guys think?

P.S. Spidey would totally lead the Teen Titans on the side.

#10 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12019 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

@Billy Batson said:

Amalgam universe anyone?
BB

The amalgam universe is different than from what he's asking. He's not asking if the characters were in one universe and combined, he's asking about what if characters like Captain America and Superman existed in the same universe. It's completely different.

#11 Posted by The Stegman (25038 posts) - - Show Bio
@ArturoCalaKayVee: I know what he was asking, I just liked the picture and wanted to post it.
#12 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12019 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman: Hahaha, I do admit, it's a very cool picture, I saved it on to my desktop :P

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.