Amalgam Comics Trading Cards Info

#1 Edited by wicky1489 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

My brother recently bought a set of the Amalgam trading cards from 1996, but the chase cards weren't included. Reading the backs of the cards was really fun, and I'd like to know what the chase cards have to say as well, but I haven't had much luck finding the info online. If anyone has copies of them, can you let me know what it says on the backs of the following cards?

Secret Crisis of the Infinity Hour Canvas Cards (1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, and 9)

Amalgam Classics Power Blast (1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)

Holopix (1, 2, 3, 4, 6)

Thanks!

#2 Posted by jloneblackheart (5494 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by wicky1489 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for the help!

I had already found that page for Secret Crisis, I just don't know how much of it is conjecture/fanfic and how much is actually from the cards. I've seen the number 5 and number 8 cards, so I know what those say and that page is pretty close, but beyond that I have no idea (although I'm pretty positive the last three paragraphs are completely made up).

#4 Posted by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

I never knew that those were real. Wow.

#5 Posted by Dretpus (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I just found this site and this page.

I purchased the set when they originally came out. I have all but one card in the set. I am currently moving into a new place but will try to take a pict of them and send to this site once I do.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.