Follow

Amadeus Cho

Character » Amadeus Cho appears in 644 issues.

The eighth smartest person on the planet, Amadeus Cho has a hypermind which allows him to run a virtually limitless amount of calculations in his head. Recently, he shouldered Banner's burden of being the Hulk, granting himself the power he always wanted and having to deal with his own monster. After a climactic fight in the heart of Manhattan where he reconciled his personalities, he's now a slimmed down Hulk with a new superhero identity, Brawn, who leads the Agents of Atlas in defending Asia.

So what is next for Amadeus

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

He now has 100% perfect aim and Pre Cog, and pretty much see how everything works and will play out so you think he is gonna be a hero like a archer or Midnighter type guy

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I hope death...

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
    @Vance Astro said:
    " I hope death... "
    Really why?
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @Son_of_Magnus said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" I hope death... "
    Really why? "
    They are going to shaft Herc for his sake and I don't like the character begin with.I'm not huger Herc fan but I hate when they dirtbag already established characters for another.Like when they f#cked over Spider-Man because Aunt May was about to die..like who gives a fanny marble about Aunt May?
    Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
    @Vance Astro said:
    " @Son_of_Magnus said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" I hope death... "
    Really why? "
    They are going to shaft Herc for his sake and I don't like the character begin with.I'm not huger Herc fan but I hate when they dirtbag already established characters for another.Like when they f#cked over Spider-Man because Aunt May was about to die..like who gives a fanny marble about Aunt May? "
    I like the way his and Herc's relationship is and I do not think they are going to kill Herc I think they will save him
    geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By geraldthesloth
    @Vance Astro said:
    " @Son_of_Magnus said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" I hope death... "
    Really why? "
    They are going to shaft Herc for his sake and I don't like the character begin with.I'm not huger Herc fan but I hate when they dirtbag already established characters for another.Like when they f#cked over Spider-Man because Aunt May was about to die..like who gives a fanny marble about Aunt May? "
    I doubt they're really going to kill Hercules..Hercules is one of marvels best right now.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @Son_of_Magnus said:
    " @Vance Astro said:
    " @Son_of_Magnus said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" I hope death... "
    Really why? "
    I like the way his and Herc's relationship is and I do not think they are going to kill Herc I think they will save him "
    Hopefully..because I'll really hate Amadeus if they kill off Herc so he can shine.
    Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
    @Vance Astro said:
    " @Son_of_Magnus said:
    " @Vance Astro said:
    " @Son_of_Magnus said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" I hope death... "
    Really why? "
    I like the way his and Herc's relationship is and I do not think they are going to kill Herc I think they will save him "
    Hopefully..because I'll really hate Amadeus if they kill off Herc so he can shine. "
    Nah they will not Herc no reason to it would just be dumb and even if it did it would not help Amadeus get big he is carrying himself on Herc as it is without Herc he is nothing

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.