Follow

Amadeus Cho

Character » Amadeus Cho appears in 644 issues.

The eighth smartest person on the planet, Amadeus Cho has a hypermind which allows him to run a virtually limitless amount of calculations in his head. Recently, he shouldered Banner's burden of being the Hulk, granting himself the power he always wanted and having to deal with his own monster. After a climactic fight in the heart of Manhattan where he reconciled his personalities, he's now a slimmed down Hulk with a new superhero identity, Brawn, who leads the Agents of Atlas in defending Asia.

Is it true?

kareem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kareem

I read that he has enhanced himself with BannerTech, and I am just curious what these enhancements are.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DEGRAAF

i havent seen any of it but i havent followed him for the past couple months
    AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By AtPhantom

It's basically just Banner's oldpower shield, and a techno mace that hits really, really hard.

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By karrob
    @AtPhantom said:
    " It's basically just Banner's oldpower shield, and a techno mace that hits really, really hard. "
    I thought that was Hercules Adamantine Mace? Go figure
    AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AtPhantom
    @karrob said:
    " @AtPhantom said:
    " It's basically just Banner's oldpower shield, and a techno mace that hits really, really hard. "
    I thought that was Hercules Adamantine Mace? Go figure "
    That mace went out with Hercules. This one has a few additions on it.
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PrinceIMC

I think it is Herc's mace but he's got technology hooked up to it or inside it or something. Kinda like if Tony Stark got his hands on Mjolnir or something.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.