Follow

Alysia Yeoh

Character » Alysia Yeoh appears in 143 issues.

A self-described activist, Alysia is Barbara Gordon's transgender roommate in Gotham City. She owns a cat named Alaska.

What/Where the heck?!

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By X9

I know future issues will deal with her relationship with James Junior and so on. Gail even said that Alysia would play a major role in a future story-arc...but it's so weird cause Barbara seems to have forgotten she has a roommate :P

And, if Junior was planning to kill her or something, he'll have to wait till the end of Death of the Family :P [2]

I really liked that character and I think it'd be interesting if she could know about Barbara's secret identity, being her one true friend out of the hero world...but I think Simone came up with so many things that Alysia got a little lost...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.