Posted by DalekDoctor2011 (201 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Scarlet Spider
  • Pyro
  • Abomination
  • Captain Mar-Vell
  • Swordsman (DuQuesne)
  • Yellow Jacket (Rita)
#1 Posted by Jubilantlad (318 posts) - - Show Bio

They should bring back Petra and Sway permantly.

#2 Posted by jayskee (1905 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jubilantlad said:
"They should bring back Petra and Sway permantly."

who?
#3 Posted by ZacCooper (106 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayskee

Jubilantlad said:

who? 

they're part of the secret X-men team (with Darwin and Vulcan) who went to Krakoa to save a team of X-men 

i think they should bring back Jack Of Hearts
#4 Posted by superduper13 (66 posts) - - Show Bio
@ZacCooper said:
"

@jayskee

Jubilantlad said:

who? 

they're part of the secret X-men team (with Darwin and Vulcan) who went to Krakoa to save a team of X-men   i think they should bring back Jack Of Hearts "
they are planning to, he's coming back in avengers: childrens crusade #4 i think...the cover is in his gallery, so you can look there 

i love deathcry, i wish they brought her back, not swordsman and yellowjacket. but destiny also wouldve been fun to have too
#5 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't forget Abomination.
#6 Posted by doomsilver (643 posts) - - Show Bio

who did they bring back permenatly
#7 Edited by The Gray Fox (1815 posts) - - Show Bio
@doomsilver said:

" who did they bring back permenatly "

Swordsman I, Yellowjacket II, Thunderbird, Esmee Cuckoo (or perhaps it was Sophie...I can't remember) and every member of Alpha Flight who was killed by The Collective except for Puck who was in Hell when The Chaos King consumed it.
#8 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14860 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Gray Fox:  are those still here? I thought they just died again at the end of Chaos War?
#9 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought that Thunderbird and Esme went back to dead at the end. They talked about maybe getting resurrected again some other time. And I think Swordsman and Yellowjacket weren't permanent either. I haven't seen them anywhere since the end of Chaos War so I assumed they returned to the dead too. I thought Alpha Flight was one of the only real resurrections, they were helped along back to life by the Great Beasts.
#10 Edited by The Gray Fox (1815 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob: They remained amongst the living after Hercules restored everything. Swordsman is currently appearing in Hawkeye: Blindspot and Alpha Flight is going to have their own Fear Itself mini-series. As for the others...they are probably going back in Marvel's toy box until someone can figure out what to do with them.
#11 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Gray Fox: Swordsman is in Blindspot?!!! DAMMIT!!! another comic i need to read grrrrr damn me and my cult favs

Also Thunderbirds amongst the living again?
#12 Posted by The Gray Fox (1815 posts) - - Show Bio
@Darkchild said: Yes, but he and Esmee are MIA at the moment.
#13 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14860 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Gray Fox:  thats cool. can't wait for the Thunderbird, Warpath reunion, also wonder if the new Thunderbird is going to change his name.
#14 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Gray Fox: Swordsman is in Hawkeye Blindspot? Has he already showed up and I missed it or is he going to show up in the next issues?
#15 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Gray Fox: grrrrrrrr ok then
#16 Posted by The Gray Fox (1815 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC said:
"
@The Gray Fox: Swordsman is in Hawkeye Blindspot? Has he already showed up and I missed it or is he going to show up in the next issues? "

He seems to have already appeared in #1 as indicated by the image below.

Hawkeye: Blind Spot #1
#17 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Gray Fox: Don't assume anything by the cover. He only shows up in a flashback. I don't think he's really back.
#18 Edited by Comiclove5 (1258 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by DalekDoctor2011 (201 posts) - - Show Bio
@Comiclove5:  I know he's back (In the Children's Crusade mini), I just hope it's for good (or as long as is possible in the comicbook world)
#20 Edited by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

should've brought back anyone BUT alpha flight

#21 Posted by doomsilver (643 posts) - - Show Bio

they should have brought back the sentry

might be a little early but i like him

#22 Posted by DalekDoctor2011 (201 posts) - - Show Bio
@doomsilver: I HATED the Sentry, HATED him, that b*****d took Carnage out of comics for like six years I hope he never returns not even as a clone!!!!
I sorry, thats just my opinion.
#23 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio
@DalekDoctor2011 said:
"@DH69: THEY ARE BACK AND THEIR GETTING THEIR OWN BOOK THAT STARTS NEXT WEEK WITH A 0.1 SPECIAL (IM SO FREAKIN EXICTED I MAY HAVE JUST WET MYSELF) "

sarcasm?
#24 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

better Question: Who should stay dead permanently?

#25 Posted by DalekDoctor2011 (201 posts) - - Show Bio
@DH69: SAY WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#26 Posted by DalekDoctor2011 (201 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: I'll started another blog over in the Deceased Characters forum..
#27 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@DalekDoctor2011: O_O
#28 Posted by Tsemasi (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben Reilly Ben Reilly BEN FRIGGEN REILLY and SPOILER ALERT..........

Bucky Barnes. Thank you, Fear Itself. -.-

#29 Posted by Adnan (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

Uncle Ben

I kid, I kid. Hawkgirl?

#30 Posted by celticcat (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Agree with the Abomination being brought back, and at full strength too, should get revenge on Rulk!
#31 Posted by Shadowdoggy (3815 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasp
#32 Posted by Agypt2020 (59 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with the list, except Scarlet Spider no more Spider Man-like clones, please! And you should make Ant Man and Yellow Jacket partners, as Avengers.

#33 Posted by knighthood (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't understand why this is in the Alpha Flight forum.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.