caladbolglight's Alpha Flight #0.1 - Alpha Flight review

Election Time

The Story

The Good

Sets the mood and introduces you to Alpha Flight with plenty of Canadianism. Art is very good and straightforward with plenty of detail and the dynamic between the characters is interesting of course.

The Bad

None really, though I'm disappointed to see Persuasion become a bad guy.

Excellent place to latch onto a story, I'll be interested to see where the series will go from here.

Posted by blackkitty

Thank You!! Boom, villain for no rhyme or reason right out of left field and the odds are, no one will even explore why this happened.

Other reviews for Alpha Flight #0.1 - Alpha Flight

A decent story... 0

I'll be honest, I'm not familiar with Alpha Flight. I know little bits and pieces of their history, but mostly, this is my first foray into the team. I picked this book up for two reasons, Fred Van Lente and Greg Pak. I will give anything the write a shot. That said, this issue was not a disappointment. There was a little too much "politics" talk, but I'm willing to give that a pass, as the action it drove was more than adequate. All the characters seemed likeable enough, even if Northstar did c...