caladbolglight's Alpha Flight #0.1 - Alpha Flight review

Election Time

The Story

The Good

Sets the mood and introduces you to Alpha Flight with plenty of Canadianism. Art is very good and straightforward with plenty of detail and the dynamic between the characters is interesting of course.

The Bad

None really, though I'm disappointed to see Persuasion become a bad guy.

Excellent place to latch onto a story, I'll be interested to see where the series will go from here.

Posted by blackkitty

Thank You!! Boom, villain for no rhyme or reason right out of left field and the odds are, no one will even explore why this happened.

Other reviews for Alpha Flight #0.1 - Alpha Flight

What the Puck? 0

It's the return of the Canadian Super-Team, Alpha Flight!The GoodSo, this is a .1 issue, part of the .1 initiative, so new readers can expect to jump on and have no problem understanding what's going on in this issue. New readers will have a decent understanding of the team and their powers. I was pretty excited to see this team again, even though they're technically not officially a team yet.Aside from being excited, mainly for Sasquatch, Snowbird, and Shaman, for the characters coming back fro...