User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Deconstruction Until It Breaks 0

I love this cover, its creative and unique, but it sets up a false hype for Thor who's appearance in this issue is, important, but ultimately pretty minimal. I was kind of hoping for a little adventure with Thor, but we come in right at the tail end of it.Nuno Plati's artwork just keeps getting better. The colors have a better gradual shade to them, and the heads aren't quite so oddly shaped. It still keeps his quirky style, but doesn't go as far into the awkward territory.Thor's a PERFECT ment...

Alpha: Big Time #4 Rating 0

Cover & Solicit - 3/5Would I pick-up or buy the comic based on the solicit or cover alone?Are the alternate covers appealing?Does the solicit and cover portray what happens in the issue?Do I like the artist's style on the cover?Art, Colors & Inking - 2/5- Weighted DoubleDo I personally like this artist's style?Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?If there are multiple artists do they blend well and not disturb the reading experience?Does the coloring/inking blend well w...