User Reviews
1 (0)

4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

An All Star Book 0

An All Star Book 0

What We Can Like About It:Right from the get go we start where we were left. Which for me is AWESOME. I love when a book doesn't dilly or dally trying to catch you up. I've been reading since issue 15 and I've loved the book. Meeting Blackburn was cool and the mother he had taken under his care. I also really like how this book is using its setting to tie in Vandal Savage's long life. We've seen him in Demon Knights and in DC Universe Presents which is a more current setting. I was happy with t...