guardiandevil801's All Star Superman review

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was a great movie. It matched the comic and showed great action and it was amazing. Though some of the issues weren't there but it was still great. The cast was fantastic and its a great story and I loved it. I recommend reading the comic first so you can learn more,but also see where the movie is based on. I'm giving it 5/5 because its a great story, matches the comic and its one of the best Superman stories that is fun to watch over and over!

Other reviews for All Star Superman

Far From All Star 0

It was an attempt to adapt Grant Morrison's "All Star Superman" comic book series and it sorta worked. The movie is extremely faithful to the original source material but I think the main reason why I didn't like it was because it tried too hard. It compacted as much of the storyline into a little over an hour movie and as a result, it’s a mishmash of the best parts of Morrison’s vision. Basically, it was simply glossed over too much and the movie was over too quickly.The strength o...