tektheninja's All Star Batman & Robin, The Boy Wonder #1 - "This should get me KILLED. But it WON'T." review

• tektheninja wrote this review on .
  • This review received 2 comments

Why? Just why?!

Frank miller: the superman hating, perverted, wacko who thinks he can write batman. In this comic batman (if thats his real name) kidnaps dick grayson after his parents are killed. They drive the batmobile for most of the issue. (and the one after that) Everyone repeats themselves. (EX: "they catch me, i fly. they catch me, i fly." Or, "butally. brutally. it was brutal.") BUT..............Don't take my word for it. Linkara said it all.

Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Nice little review. Short, but pretty funny. :)

Posted by TekTheNinja

Other reviews for All Star Batman & Robin, The Boy Wonder #1 - "This should get me KILLED. But it WON'T."

Fan Fiction 0

*This is a review of the entire series thus far, not just volume 1The term fan fiction has a negative connotation.It brings to mind lonely nerds conjuring up Mary Sues and fawning over some spandex-wearing vigilante. However it is important to realize that the works of people like Frank Miller and Grant Morrison are not fundamentally any different from fan fiction. They are, in most cases, fans, and they are writing fiction using beloved and established characters. The only difference is that th...

All Star Batman And Robin, Boy Wonder #1: Born To Fly 0

"You've Just Been Drafted. Into A War." - Batman. Frank Miller and Jim Lee team up to take on the Dark Knight of a different time. All hell breaks loose at a circus in Gotham City, that puts young Dick Grayson on the path to becoming The Boy Wonder Robin. Frank delivers a untold tale of the Dark Knight and the Boy Wonder, with action and excitement at every turn.  The Good The Birth Of Robin. The Birth Of Robin is almost exactly the same as the Birth Of Batman. Jim Lee(Batman: Hush) delivers...