User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

5 stars 5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

The all new former men! 0

Title: All New X-Men- Here Comes Yesterday!Writers: Brian Michael BendisArtist: Stuart Immonen10 word review: Return of the X! Where do I sign up Scott?Rating: 5 Original X-Men out of five (Jean, Scott, Bobby, Hank and Warren) <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<MASSIVE AVX SPOILERS WITHIN!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I want a god-damned Scott Summers was right Tee-shirt. Just throwing it ...

Absurdly Fun 0

Bendis' work seems to be extremely varied nowadays. I found his take on Guardians of the Galaxy difficult to stomach and very disappointing, whereas this piece actually lives up to the hype. What gives?The plot for this tale is frankly preposterous; the original five X-Men (and no, Wolverine is NOT one of the first five) come to the future to try and do damage control on the X-Men affairs of today. How does this affect the timeline? What happens if one of them dies? ...These questions are kind o...