haydenclaireheroes's All-New X-Men #6 review

Character Driven issue

Here is my video review for All New X-men issue 6. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below:

Other reviews for All-New X-Men #6

Young Cyclops Flees 0

This has been a fabulous series, and although I've been disappointed a couple of times it has still been brilliant, and the Marvel NOW! series I look forward to reading the most each month.PlotThis issue sees the younger Cyclops run away from the school and Wolverine has to go after him. Kitty Pryde also helps Jean Grey cope with he recently found telepathic powers.ReviewThis was a brilliant issue and one of my favourites in the series so far. Brian Michael Bendis has been doing an excellent job...