haydenclaireheroes's All-New X-Men #13 review

"Pryde" to be a Mutant

Here is my video review for All New X-men issue 13. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link to my video review:

Other reviews for All-New X-Men #13

Kitty's Pryde 0

This has been one of my favourite series in Marvel NOW!, and although it doesn't always deliver, having had some poor issues, it's still been very fun, and has kept me drawn in. I've also loved seeing the development of the younger X-Men in their new environment, and overall it's been a brilliant series.PlotAs the X-Men go after Mystique's trail, Mystique herself has a meeting to attend, with none other than Madame Hydra.ReviewThis was an excellent issue, and although it's not the best the serie...