haydenclaireheroes's All-New X-Men #12 - All-New X-Men vs.Uncanny Avengers review

Are Alex and Scott fighting?

Here is my video review for All New X-men issue 12. Tell me what you guys think in the comments below. Here is the link to my video review:

Other reviews for All-New X-Men #12 - All-New X-Men vs.Uncanny Avengers

Brotherly Love 0

This has to be one of my favourite series in Marvel NOW!, and although it's not the best, having had a few poor issues as of late, it is still a fun series, and NOW! seems to be a good time for the X-Men.PlotWhen the Avengers Unity Squad pay the younger X-Men a visit, which gives the young Cyclops a chance to meet the grown up version of his brother, Havok. Also Mystique continues her robbing spree.ReviewThis was an excellent issue, and although not quite perfect, the series is definitely back o...