haydenclaireheroes's All-New X-Men #10 review

Who will join the Uncanny X-men?

Here is my video review for All New X-men issue 10. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Click on the link to check out the video review:

Other reviews for All-New X-Men #10

The Uncanny X-Men Visit the Jean Grey School 0

This has been one of my favourite series since the start of Marvel NOW!, and although it's not always been brilliant, it's mostly been fun, and entertaining, and overall very interesting, as being the best X-Men series I have read in years.PlotThe Uncanny X-Men visit the Jean Grey School for Higher Learning to recruit students to their new school named after Professor X. Also Mystique, Sabretooth, and Lady Mastermind rob a bank transport truck.ReviewThis wasn't the best issue this series has see...