tordollhouse's All-New X-Men #1 review

All-New X-Men #1 - Vol. 1

THE COMIC

Creative Team:

Writer - Brian Michael Bendis.

Penciler - Stuart Immonen.

Colourist - Marte Gracia.

Inker - Wade Von Grawbadger.

THE STORY

"All-New X-Men"

THE VERDICT

If only the All-New X-Men could borrow the DeLorean, oh wait, they sort of did. For a story that has everyone talking, It's an annoyance to still be dealing with the Avengers Vs. X-Men crossover. Brian Michael Bendis sets up a solid foothold but as a stand alone the story was very "meh". Sleek and flowing artwork follows throughout, like a comic should.

THE RATING

2/5 Stan Lee's

Other reviews for All-New X-Men #1

X-Citing New Era for the X-Men! 0

Cover: Fantastic two sided cover, I love the writing on the bottom for MARVEL NOW(!!!).Art.The art is great, one small complaint is on some pages the colors are a bit dark and the letters are kind of smeared.Story and Script.One word: Iceman. Iceman steals the show in this issue with his humor. I really like Cyclopes NOW(!!!), I've never been a huge fan but I find him much more interesting as of late. The new characters in this issue seem interesting as well.Something I don't like so much is how...

All-New X-Men #1 Review 0

Cover - 5/5Would I pick-up the comic based on the cover alone? Are the alternate covers appealing? Does the cover portray what happens in the issue?Art - 5/5Do I personally like this artist's style? Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?Color/Ink - 5/5Does the work blend well with the artist? Is the coloring/inking enjoyable and easy to distinguish what's happening?Layout - 5/5Does the layout of the issue make it easy to read? Does the issue have a good flow of the plot and keep...