tordollhouse's All-New X-Men #1 review

All-New X-Men #1 - Vol. 1

THE COMIC

Creative Team:

Writer - Brian Michael Bendis.

Penciler - Stuart Immonen.

Colourist - Marte Gracia.

Inker - Wade Von Grawbadger.

THE STORY

"All-New X-Men"

THE VERDICT

If only the All-New X-Men could borrow the DeLorean, oh wait, they sort of did. For a story that has everyone talking, It's an annoyance to still be dealing with the Avengers Vs. X-Men crossover. Brian Michael Bendis sets up a solid foothold but as a stand alone the story was very "meh". Sleek and flowing artwork follows throughout, like a comic should.

THE RATING

2/5 Stan Lee's

Other reviews for All-New X-Men #1

Surprisingly good. 0

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This series I was originally quite sceptical about I mean I didn't really buy the idea of the five original X-men coming forward in time it just seemed like a lame idea but I was intrested to see what would happen and it was actually pretty good I'm also probably going to buy the whole of this series. Note some images may get repeated when I talk about the artist because I'm go have a serious talk about why Stuart Immonem is so good.PlotThis issue starts off with Beast Muta...