squares's All-New X-Factor #2 - Not Brand X Part 2 review

• squares wrote this review on .
  • squares has written a total of 105 reviews. The last one was for
  • This review received 2 comments

Good, but still not worth it

Peter David continues to excel in terms of writing character interaction and seems to have done his research into the past of his team and character, but I'm still not entirely sold on this title. Once again there's a subtle dissonance between the art and writing style, and the issue remains too short to (in my opinion) really be worth buying. However, if you have money to burn and have some reason to be interested in this title (whether it's a specific character, the team itself, the writer, the artist, whatever) this title is something you should definitely check out.

Posted by MadeinBangladesh

Yea, I'm not continuing this series.

Posted by Squares

Other reviews for All-New X-Factor #2 - Not Brand X Part 2

this is what i want 0

great choose of a team, nice story, I've read it and I love it, i love the way peter david make a cool style of them especially Quicksiver in this, looks more great and fit in him, like it and btw I'm a huge fan of QS so this comic is completely feel in me. The story is not mono, have a humor in it, short drama and absolutely fight scene, the way they make a story line for them i like it much, and have a Gambit, polaris, Quicksilver, Danger and what next I really can't wait, great job Peter Davi...

Getting Better, But Not By Much 0

This book starts to move in the right direction, but it still falls for many of the issues the previous issue presented.A new problem, however, is how action oriented this book is. It feels like the author wants it to be either all one way or all the otehr way, with no in between for anything he pens.We continue to see this series work hard to not include some readers, increasing the number of obscure and unknown entities. Throw in some old rivalries that we are meant to become invested in and s...