squares's All-New X-Factor #2 - Not Brand X Part 2 review

Good, but still not worth it

Peter David continues to excel in terms of writing character interaction and seems to have done his research into the past of his team and character, but I'm still not entirely sold on this title. Once again there's a subtle dissonance between the art and writing style, and the issue remains too short to (in my opinion) really be worth buying. However, if you have money to burn and have some reason to be interested in this title (whether it's a specific character, the team itself, the writer, the artist, whatever) this title is something you should definitely check out.

Posted by MadeinBangladesh

Yea, I'm not continuing this series.

Posted by Squares