Follow

Aliens

Concept » Aliens appears in 13873 issues.

Aliens are beings that are not native inhabitants of Earth and a mainstay in many forms of fiction and comics are no exception. This page lists aliens from various comic companies.

“Aliens Concept” Project

That60sGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 5

Edited By That60sGuy

Whilst randomly browsing through ComicVine (as I do on most days), I came across the Aliens Concept page. This is an informative page describing the role aliens have played in comics as well as listing alien races from major publishers. However there was no list of Marvel aliens! Of course being a Marvel fan (Marvelite?) I couldn’t let this injustice be! So I embarked on a project to research as many alien races and their major characters across the Marvel Universe as I could (be bothered to).

Comic book aliens
    Comic book aliens

It took a few weeks but I’ve added a list of Marvel alien races, a major character from each race where I’ve found one, as well as links to the alien races and characters where available. I’ve also created both team and character pages for many of the races and key characters (listed below). Additionally I’ve also come across numerous pages that were created as “characters” but should have been “teams”. I’ve recreated these correctly and listed the incorrect ones as DUPEs. I’ll post these on the Dupe forum shortly.

As I’m mainly reading Silver Age stuff at the moment, most of the new pages I’ve created and listed on the Aliens Concept page are from Tales of Suspense, Silver Surfer v1, Tales To Astonish and Captain Marvel v1. Undoubtedly there are many lesser know alien races, especially from the Modern Age, that I’ll have missed.

Now it’s up to fellow Viners to add aliens (Marvel, DC or otherwise) to this page so we can make it really comprehensive. Also the two lists below are of recently created pages and they’re just waiting to give you wiki points so get cracking!

List of newly created alien races (team pages):

List of newly created aliens (character pages):

I’ve also found a number of other aliens but couldn’t find out what they or their race were called. Anyone know who the alien race are in the back up story in Silver Surfer #6?

desmond006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By desmond006

Cool, this is great.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.