Requiem

#1 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

The official website...

http://www.avp-r.com/

have a look at [URL="http://moviesmovies.ign.com/movies/video/article/815/815296/avp_trailer_082307_qthighwide.mov"]the trailer[/URL] for AVP:R, though... it's very hard R and seems exactly what the original AVP should have been.

The director(s) of this movie have also publicly commented on the original AVP, and its director Paul Anderson particularly with, "All he succeeded in doing with the movie was alienating fans and making him hate him that much more." You gotta love that lol.

all in all, i'll be queuing up to see this asap :D

M

#2 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

you not intrigued by the movie then?

M

#4 Posted by Selina__Kyle (379 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I know who will be watching this movie when it comes out...

And who wont be..raises hand

#5 Posted by Selina__Kyle (379 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"you not intrigued by the movie then? M"

I was scarred by the Alien and Predator movies.. I wont say i wont be forced to watch it.. But I wont do it willingly..

#6 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, they're brilliant...

hopefully this one actually looks to be a good movie, the first AVP movie was a disaster lol

M

#7 Posted by Selina__Kyle (379 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"lol, they're brilliant... hopefully this one actually looks to be a good movie, the first AVP movie was a disaster lol M"

Own it..didnt watch it :-P

#8 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

don't bother lol

M

#9 Posted by Selina__Kyle (379 posts) - - Show Bio

I wont..unless i am tied to a chair and forced to watch it.. And knowing my crazy psycho boyfriend, that may be exactly what happens...

#10 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

ohhh... kinky lol

M

#11 Posted by Selina__Kyle (379 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"ohhh... kinky lol M"

lmao..he sems to think so.. I can close my eyes though :-P

#12 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks very promising, or at least more so than the dreadful first installment. My only concern is that it might get too teen-slasherish. What I would really like is an Alien vs. Predator movie that has the same great script and top-notch acting as "Aliens". James Cameron new how to make a great sci-fi action flick without dumbing it down. That lessen seems to have been lost in recent years.

#13 Posted by Dormath (2398 posts) - - Show Bio

frist was i thought was crap but I will still probly end up watching this one.

#14 Posted by P I Dark (191 posts) - - Show Bio

Bring that sh@t on

#15 Posted by Jake Malcom (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

looks kick a$$$

#16 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome...Hybrid...

#17 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"lol, they're brilliant... hopefully this one actually looks to be a good movie, the first AVP movie was a disaster lol M"

I thought it was cool (not awesome but cool)

#18 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Methos says:

I thought it was cool (not awesome but cool)"

Same here

#19 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2777 posts) - - Show Bio

i hope this wont be a major dissappointment like the last one but a hybrid will bring in the big bucks

#20 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Oh and is it me or does the center piece of the new alien look a little like spawn (the movie version face). (Look at the first pic m posted)"
#21 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Copy says:
"Oh and is it me or does the center piece of the new alien look a little like spawn (the movie version face). (Look at the first pic m posted)"

"

Yes it does..im gonna use that as my avatar.

#22 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

#23 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Spoiler. May be unsuitable for children.

#24 Posted by Vertigo Legend (280 posts) - - Show Bio

lol i think this one will bring in the attention and money that it deserves unlike the previous one even without big name actors

#25 Posted by The Speedster (421 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG, I saw the movie today. It was AWESOME. Can I start talking about it if someone else seen it? (I mean this is a spoiler thread)

#26 Posted by johnison (30 posts) - - Show Bio

#27 Posted by Silver Skull (5 posts) - - Show Bio

The film is better than the episode one, and I was surprised when I seen the Predalien. The last battle is so cool I think, but the film can't take back the feeling when you read an AVP comic.

#28 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

I finally saw it a few days ago.

It was crap for the first 45 or so minutes, after that it revved up and got pretty enjoyable.

Overall, I think I liked them both equally.

#29 Posted by Djinn (778 posts) - - Show Bio

i loved it even though it came out awhile ago n this post is quit ended im really bored so going around puttin nottin on posts

#30 Posted by GaMbLa96 (19 posts) - - Show Bio

i almost threw up when i watched it.  But i gotta say , IT WAS KICKASS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.