Follow

Aliens (Xenomorphs)

Team » Aliens (Xenomorphs) appears in 569 issues.

Aliens (or Xenomorphs as they are formally known) are living, breathing weapons with absolute adaptability, no fear, and no mercy. They will destroy anything that attacks them. With their acidic blood, tongues with teeth and tails that can kill, Xenomorphs are one of sci-fi's most fearful alien species.

Alien prequel thoughts

Avatar image for the_angry_comic_book_critic
    The Angry Comic Book Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 78

User Lists: 6

Well I'm sure many of us have heard of the upcoming Alien Prequel directed by none other then the man who started the legendary series Ridley Scott so what are your thoughts?
    1.Do you think it will be good or bad?
    2.How should they go about making it?
    3.Who should Star?

Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Amegashita

I bet it would suck, like essentially every other horror movie that came out this century.  Intellectual laziness runs strong in the directors of today.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Amegashita:  Have faith it will be a lot better than AVP and AVPR as well as Alien Resurrection namely because it's Ridley Scott and he's the one who started it all so I can see him having some artistic integrity 
    Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Amegashita
    @The Angry Comic Book Critic:  True, but as an author I know that it's just as easy to ruin it as it is to make something succeed.  Especially with finite things like prequels and things of that such.  With these prequels you have to further establish upon something that people may have thought was already established, and just doing that itself could possibly ruin the whole experience.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Amegashita:  Good point just look at Lucas and Spielberg they really went down the toilet with the Star wars prequels and Kingdom of the Crystal skull but Scott has never let me down so far so I'll give it the benefit of the doubt until I see it for myself but I love to see the Aliens home world in it however maybe some new aliens like a King or the Empress from the Dark Horse comics
    Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Amegashita
    @The Angry Comic Book Critic:  It all depends.  I'll wait for the final product, but with all the lack luster movie experiences that happened lately don't blame me for my skepticism.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Amegashita:  I don't blame you I haven't seen one great film this year only
    BURNTHEPRIEST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By BURNTHEPRIEST
    @The Angry Comic Book Critic said:
    " @Amegashita:   Lucas and Spielberg they really went down the toilet with the Star wars prequels and Kingdom of the Crystal skull but Scott has never let me down so far so I'll give it the benefit of the doubt until I see it for myself but I love to see the Aliens home world in it however maybe some new aliens like a King or the Empress from the Dark Horse comics "

This.
    Demonturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#9  Edited By Demonturtle

Ive got my hopes up!
    TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By TheMess1428

I just wanna know what the story is going to be about. And it's one of 2 prequels. I wonder if that will factor into the story.

Fireheart10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Fireheart10

I hope it won't suck.

cloverfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By cloverfield

there is no prequel its just alien,aliens,alien 3,and alien resurrction

cjspos00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cjspos00
    @The Angry Comic Book Critic: 
    I think the movie should have a fair share of terror and gore along with some nudity.  It should star relatively unknown actors and stay away from bullshit Hollywood cliches, and it shouldn't have too much bullshit dialog like Avatar and Predators.  Don't dumb it down either!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cloverfield:  There's no prequel yet but it's coming out later this year or early next year and since it's being made by the man who created the franchise I have hopes that it won't screw over the original franchise

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.