What has Beware the Batman done to Alfred?

#1 Posted by reaperkenswolf (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone please tell me what's going on with Alfred in this upcoming show? I mean, he's toting guns on a regular basis (yes he is the only member of the Bat Family allowed to use guns, but he's rarely on the front lines like that), he's got a full head of hair, and he just kinda looks like he belongs in a so-so James Bond film. What do you guys think?

#2 Posted by KingofMadCows (345 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm guessing that there might be some flashbacks to Alfred's spy days.

Also, Glen Murakami is the executive producer so it might be good. He did help create Batman Beyond and what did people think about a teenage Batman of THE FUTURE! when they heard about it?

#3 Posted by reaperkenswolf (39 posts) - - Show Bio

@KingofMadCows: That is true. Batman Beyond was certainly one of the best Batman shows ever made.

Still, one thing that I thought The Brave and the Bold did was give younger kids something Batman related to watch. It's too bad all the copyright stuff makes these things so difficult to let certain things coincide. Makes me think about what happened to Spectacular Spiderman.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.