Most frequently appeared but never his own story arc

#1 Posted by Knightwing (333 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.comicvine.com/alfred/5556/

Alfred has appeared the most frequently with Batman even more than Robin or Nightwing but he never or rarely got his own story arc. I'm not saying I want a comic book titled Alfred but it's getting kinda strange that he never got his own arc despite the numerous times he's appeared in the comics.
Post Edited:2008-03-27 14:13:38

#2 Posted by Waver (89 posts) - - Show Bio

I totally agree with you. He needs his own story arc. But also I think he most likely NOT get his own arc. He's never been appreciated enough.

#3 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the only time he was the center of things was with the one-shot of Nightwing "The return of Alfred" or something like that

#4 Posted by No_Name_ (12593 posts) - - Show Bio

hey hold up

how cool would it be if Alfred had kept a journal? I mean they could very easily play off the story line where Alfred had worked for MI-6 as a younger man (Like they depicted in an old TAS episode)...That would be so awesome....

Just a thought

#5 Posted by Darkchild (41467 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"I think the only time he was the center of things was with the one-shot of Nightwing "The return of Alfred" or something like that"

was that the one where they had a flashback and told about his history

sup NH

#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"Nighthunter says:
"I think the only time he was the center of things was with the one-shot of Nightwing "The return of Alfred" or something like that"

sup NH"

not sure haven't read it

hi DC

want to go to MSN?

#7 Posted by Darkchild (41467 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"Darkchild says:
"Nighthunter says:

sup NH"

not sure haven't read it

hi DC

want to go to MSN?"

yeah sure cause i could explain it better their

#8 Posted by Knightwing (333 posts) - - Show Bio

BatgirlBabs says:

"hey hold uphow cool would it be if Alfred had kept a journal? I mean they could very easily play off the story line where Alfred had worked for MI-6 as a younger man (Like they depicted in an old TAS episode)...That would be so awesome....Just a thought"

That was the idea in the original script for a Bruce Wayne tv series. All the episodes were narrated by Alfred but the show never got off the ground thanks to the movie division of WB>.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.