Appearances in Flashbacks

#1 Posted by Chicago_Bruce (75 posts) - - Show Bio

Perhaps this is a completely geeky thing to do, but I wanted to get a sense Alfred when we catch of sight of him during a flashback sequence to Bruce's youth. We've seen the same old scene of Bruce and his dead parents in the streets countless of times ... but it's a bit more rare to stumble across the breif sights of a young Bruce in Alfred's care.

So - help me compile this list? Issues listings and scans most welcome!

(Though I have a feeling I might be the only one interested in this project, in which case over time I'll simply respond to my own thread)

#2 Posted by Chicago_Bruce (75 posts) - - Show Bio

The scenes which most immediately come to mind for me are from Dark Victory (#1 & #9) Alfred is quietly present ... a shadow to the future Batman

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.