Follow

Alfred Pennyworth

Character » Alfred Pennyworth appears in 5528 issues.

Alfred Pennyworth is Bruce Wayne's loyal father figure and butler. Alfred raised Bruce (and later Dick Grayson) after the death of the Waynes. A former British secret agent, Alfred is a skilled surgeon who often treats members of the Bat-Family.

Alfreds retirement

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By entropy_aegis

Dont panic ,i just want to know in which story did alfie leave only to be brought home by dick.

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By nightwing91
    @entropy_aegis: He stayed behind in knightquest: the search I believe I may be wrong I'm feeling really lazy I want to say during batman:legends of the dark knight #60. I'd have to dig through my old comics to be certain.

And Dick brings him back in the one-shot, Nightwing:Alfreds Return.
    entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By entropy_aegis
    @nightwing91:
    I dont think it was knightquest since he helped bruce tie him himself to a pole so that he wouldnt fall.
    nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By nightwing91
    @entropy_aegis: Just checked it was batman legends of the dark knight 60 which was during knight quest: the search. He gets fed up and quits. On;ly stopping at the mansion to get his stuff and tell azrael to watch out for Bruce, the cover actually has him walking away if you want to look. :)
    entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By entropy_aegis
    @nightwing91 said:
    "@entropy_aegis: Just checked it was batman legends of the dark knight 60 which was during knight quest: the search. He gets fed up and quits. On;ly stopping at the mansion to get his stuff and tell azrael to watch out for Bruce, the cover actually has him walking away if you want to look. :) "

Yup youre right i dug through and found it ,but it was so well his retirement was a complete non issue here no wonder i forgot. i havent got the nightwing one shot though and i dont think i'll find it either . 
    nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nightwing91
    @entropy_aegis: Yeah I believe it, along with the  issue nightwing mini was actually collected in Nightwing: Ties that bind tpb.Which I see go for around 20 dollars on ebay if that will be any assistance for you.
    entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By entropy_aegis
    @nightwing91:
    Thanks but i think i'll pass LOL
    nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nightwing91
    @entropy_aegis: Well check your local comic shops I saw one in the 75 cent bin.
    entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By entropy_aegis
    @nightwing91:
    k, though i have a buddy who lives a few blocks away i think he will have it ,he also makes my scans.
    nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By nightwing91
    @entropy_aegis: Your really not missing much, Grant didn't do a stellar job on the one shot but the mini that followed was excellent as was his solo series.
    entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By entropy_aegis
    @nightwing91:
    I'll ask him when he comes by ,and for a moment i though you were talking about morrison but then i remembered alan grant.but like you said its not really important ,i just wanted to know the details. 
    and guess who's my avatar.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.