Alfred is B.A.

#1 Posted by DarthStorm (130 posts) - - Show Bio

Now looking at this I know you're thinking  "What the-?" So let me explain. Alfred has beat attacked by villains, monsters, ninjas, and Damian

Yet after all the he says sorry for the trouble and goes back to work. It's insane how much will and endurance he has. Every day Batman comes home beaten up. Alfred fixes him up makes him and meal. And says "Might I suggest you be more careful next time sir?" After all the things that happen he stay cheerful and helpful. Alfred is can be underrated because he a Butler but he is one of the toughest people in comics.
#2 Posted by Telcalipoca (957 posts) - - Show Bio

better than jarvis

#3 Posted by CptPanda29 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

Alfred dealt with a teenage Batman. Props.

#4 Posted by junkmasterzero (257 posts) - - Show Bio

This is still one of my favorites:

Punching Deathstroke in the face.
#5 Posted by Mercy_ (92674 posts) - - Show Bio
@Telcalipoca said:
" better than jarvis "
So agreed. 

@junkmasterzero: O_O That's amazing.
#6 Posted by Mrs. Tim Drake (268 posts) - - Show Bio

ALFRED IS DA MAN!!

#7 Posted by jukeboxheroabc (148 posts) - - Show Bio

I know It's not cannon but a friend told me he actually saved Batman in Batman Vs Predator crossover by shooting the Predator with a shotgun before it killed Bruce.  
Great forum!   
Also  what he has put up with  due to his "boys"
Bruce: basically raising and dealing with everything from the early days to now and not to mention romances
Dick: Hyper active Circus kid to Rebel Prodigal to Helping him with Damian and all his girl drama
Jason: Dealing with his anger and violent to death to return as crazed villain/anti-hero ] 
Tim: going from happy robin to moody robin to Somewhere in between Red Robin 
Damian: Shouldn't the name alone be a hint if you don't know him,Psychopathic kid to arrogant child
I Know I could be detailed and list more but this was just off the top of my head

#8 Edited by DarthStorm (130 posts) - - Show Bio

Here is another reason. 

#9 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17437 posts) - - Show Bio

Alfred was a member of the infamous British SAS and later a Mercenary where he burned down a forest to kill on guy... and he punched Deathstroke in the face. Alfred is more BA than Batman in my opinion

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.