Do you like him?

#1 Posted by Crysta (320 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you like him? I hate him! I ALWAYS suspected him from the beginning...... hes realy weird

#2 Posted by Dark Ninja (326 posts) - - Show Bio

?

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Oddly enough Wilder is my favortie Runways character next to Nico & Xavin.

#4 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she just read the series and wants to express her feelings towards the characters?

#5 Posted by Holly Cross (481 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Oddly enough Wilder is my favortie Runways character next to Nico & Xavin."

Alex runaway days was kinda short s I'm indifferent towards him. Nico is cool but she has that nasty habit of kissing everyone when things get scary. I can't stand Xavin he's such a jerk to Victor.

#6 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Alex was a hot mess that needed a perm. I wasnt sad to see him go, but i was more upset with Nico falling for him.

#7 Posted by Nahero (9915 posts) - - Show Bio

that Alex had potential to be a great leader for future indevers but because he was the mole hes know i would like to say "kentucky fried black kid" which he had coming 
#8 Posted by forsake (63 posts) - - Show Bio

I love & miss him.. I hope he comes back soon...

#9 Posted by NorajDawn (48 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to say that to this day he remains on of my favourite Runaways characters (and comic book characters in general). I've probably continued reading mostly to see if he returns and if so how. Gertrude is my second favourite.

#10 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18848 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets just say, i think he deserved to die.. lol

#11 Posted by MyFavoriteViltrumite23 (73 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he derserves a seconf chance

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.