Appreciation of him

#1 Posted by Paladin (40 posts) - - Show Bio

He is my favourite artist in comics. and with art like this...

love the detail

#2 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

Although I'm not a big fan of Alex Ross, I must admit, his art is truly unique.

#3 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

what is the last pic from?

#4 Posted by Paladin (40 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"what is the last pic from? "

JUSTICE

Post Edited:2007-11-02 23:26:07

#5 Posted by fesak (6994 posts) - - Show Bio

Alex Ross is great. I was kind of disappointed of his redesign of Captain America. I expected it to be awesome.

#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to know of some books drawn by alex ross so that I can have it

I know Kingdome Come and Justice

#7 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwingprodigalson says:

"I want to know of some books drawn by alex ross so that I can have itI know Kingdome Come and Justice"

Universe X Paradise X and Earth Xi think he was a part of, i have them,just haven't red them.

#8 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"Nightwingprodigalson says:
"I want to know of some books drawn by alex ross so that I can have itI know Kingdome Come and Justice"

Universe X Paradise X and Earth Xi think he was a part of, i have them,just haven't red them."

are those from marvel or dc? (since he is always changing)

why haven't you read them?

#9 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwingprodigalson says:

"Lord Shazam says:

Universe X Paradise X and Earth Xi think he was a part of, i have them,just haven't red them."

why haven't you read them?"

Marvel.

Reading other comics. Mostly DC. Green Lantern, Trials of Shazam, Countdown (ties ins and all), Runaways, Teen Titans, Warlands, New X-men, and quite a few more. But the trilogy is all done,so i don't have to catch up or i wont fall behind

#10 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"Lord Shazam says:

why haven't you read them?"

Marvel.

Reading other comics. Mostly DC. Green Lantern, Trials of Shazam, Countdown (ties ins and all), Runaways, Teen Titans, Warlands, New X-men, and quite a few more. But the trilogy is all done,so i don't have to catch up or i wont fall behind"

ok thanks shazam

#11 Posted by fesak (6994 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

He did covers and character designs for those series. Not any interior art.

#12 Posted by Gottheit (3460 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I freaking love Alex Ross's work, he is, at the end of the day, just a glorified fanboy. It's like, relax, buddy.

#13 Posted by fesak (6994 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish this fanboy could draw and paint like him.

#14 Posted by spider-man x (7 posts) - - Show Bio

alex ross draws cool versions of spider-man

#15 Posted by warlock360 (26898 posts) - - Show Bio

alex is the best!

#16 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Alex Ross is an amazing Artist. Like how much his Painting's almost bring the Heroes to life.

I really liked Justice and other Comics like 'Shazam!-The Power of Hope'

Or 'JLA-Liberty and Justice'

I hope he does more DC Comics.

#17 Posted by Waver (93 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazing artist!. I love him. He is just fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE kingdom come and Batman: Peace on Earth. He's just fantastic. Can I marry him?

#18 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

nice arts

#19 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

I will definitely give credit where credit is due!  Alex Ross is awesome at his art!!  However,I think he's a VERY stupid man though!  To express his opinion of Bush as a vampire biting Lady Liberty was a very dumb move in my opinion.  Please don't get all upset and think that I'm making this about politics.  If you like Bush, dislike Bush, fine.  Whatever.  What I'm saying is that I think he lost fans by doing it that way.  I think he should've expressed his dislike with Bush in a very professional way, if he had to at all, that is.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.