Follow

Alex Ross

Person » Alex Ross is credited in 1869 issues.

Alex Ross is an American comic book artist most well known for gouache paintings and his work on the Kingdom Come and Justice series, as well as numerous covers.

Alex Ross search...

Avatar image for differentdoorknobs
    differentdoorknobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey, guys!

I've been looking but nothing's come up: has Alex Ross ever done any Jonah Hex art? I don't mean: "Did he pencil an entire book?" but even sketches in the back of a comic or something?

I have his "Rough Justice" artbook and there's nothing there. If anyone could point me in the right direction (or even name a specific book), that would be incredible.

Thanks so much!

(And sorry...should this post be somewhere else? I assume it wouldn't go in "Artist Show-Off", huh?)

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Gambit1024

I don't think he's ever drawn a Jonah Hex book, but he did make an action figure for him, apparently:

Avatar image for differentdoorknobs
    differentdoorknobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Gambit1024: Hey! (Sorry I didn't get back to this sooner. CHRISTMAS SEASON. AUGH.) Thanks for getting back to this!

Yeah, I saw that sculpture a while ago and that's what got me asking. ...I guess there's nothing else in the works between those two.

Thanks again!

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Gambit1024

@differentdoorknobs: No problem. Always happy to help when Alex Ross is involved lol

Marcustyranus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Marcustyranus

That's a sculpt by Andy Bergholtz I believe.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.