Follow

Alex Mercer

Character » Alex Mercer appears in 11 issues.

Alex J Mercer is a shape shifter trying to find out who and what he is, he battles the infected and an elite Biological force Blackwatch to recover his memories.

Alex Mercer: Hero, Villain, or Anti Hero

LORD_OF_HELL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LORD_OF_HELL

He seems like a hero with just a bad atitude to me? What do you guys think? I'm referring to Alex from prototype 1.

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
    SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

I want to say hero, but in reality, James Heller is more heroic and honorable than Mercer will ever be. Yes, he did stop the nuking of New York. However, he was responsible for the horrific deaths of thousands, showing no remorse, compassion or empathy. Mercer is a sociopath who just wants to have fun, no matter how many others will suffer. A villain now, and forever.

Avatar image for youmessinwithme
    youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Anti-hero in Prototype 1 full on villain bu the 2nd one.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.