Were you happy with his involvement in "Sinestro Corps War"?

#1 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally i would have loved it if he played a bigger role. I mean he could have been helping Hal before he left earth, and it would have been interesting if the Gaurdians had recruited him for assistance when they thought Oa was going to be attacked, he is an honourary member. I hope he has a noticable part in "Darkest Night". I mean he's got a connection to these guys.

#2 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure he has a big role to play somewhere...

we know from the future timeline that Alan gets murdered somewhere down the line, and then the Starheart is reforged and given to Ekron, who hasn't actually been recruited into the GL Corps yet.

Ekron dies sometime between the 22nd and 23rd century, no specific date again, and his eye is the only piece that survives of him. later on the eye is found by one of the Legion badguys who uses the eye (Now the legendary Emerald Eye of Ekron) as a surrigate GL ring because the Corps are extinct... but she's a badguy... anyway, i digress...

yes, i hope he has a decent part to play and i am really looking forward to what they do with the starheart

M

#3 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

WHAT? lol

#4 Posted by Djinn (774 posts) - - Show Bio

he has magic?

#5 Posted by AtPhantom (14465 posts) - - Show Bio
Djinn said:
"he has magic?"
Well yeah, Alan Scott's lantern and ring are magical.
#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

Not mad for his lack of potrayal actually, he ain't part of the corps...

#7 Posted by lordraiden (6581 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"Not mad for his lack of potrayal actually, he ain't part of the corps..."

Pretty much hit the nail on the head! He's not bound by the GL oath or Guardians rules!
#8 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

The whole Ekron thing seems to have been retconned. You gotta remember he showed up recently..think it was in 52, and Lobo killed him and claimed his eye.

#9 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Nighthunter said:
"Not mad for his lack of potrayal actually, he ain't part of the corps..."

Pretty much hit the nail on the head! He's not bound by the GL oath or Guardians rules!"
Agreed it wasn't really Alan's mess to fix
#10 Posted by velle37 (6040 posts) - - Show Bio
@Methos said:
"

I'm pretty sure he has a big role to play somewhere...

we know from the future timeline that Alan gets murdered somewhere down the line, and then the Starheart is reforged and given to Ekron, who hasn't actually been recruited into the GL Corps yet.

Ekron dies sometime between the 22nd and 23rd century, no specific date again, and his eye is the only piece that survives of him. later on the eye is found by one of the Legion badguys who uses the eye (Now the legendary Emerald Eye of Ekron) as a surrigate GL ring because the Corps are extinct... but she's a badguy... anyway, i digress...

yes, i hope he has a decent part to play and i am really looking forward to what they do with the starheart

M

"

I thought Ekron's energies were a "primitive" form of GL energy, before the corps, and that Lobo had already taken the eye.... 
 
I've never read of it being related to Alan Scott........

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.