Idiots React.

• 65 results
#51 Posted by KnightRise (4762 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

DC 'iconic character'

Everybody in the entire world who isn't well-sourced in the GL mythology 'who the fck is Alan Scott'

DC overhyped it and took the easy way out by not only choosing the least popular of the what...five Earth GLs that are currently appearing in comics, but they chose the one that takes place outside of main continuity.

I dont agree, its my understanding that Didio was asked a question, revealed the upcoming change, and more speculation snowballed. If people got intersted as they should, of course DC shouldve tease us a bit. And according to Robinson its been planned for eight months, which sounds plausible when you consider the time to think about what character to use and how to draft the script. Its a lot smarter to use a character on an alternate Earth and that some might not be as familar with if they want to tell stories that completely deviate from the main Earth continuity. I dont think it was over-hyped or a cop out.

#52 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@sesquipedalophobe said:

I'm calling it. Obsidian will be straight.

One of my friends suggested that Obsidian would return not as Alan's son, but as a future boyfriend.

Which would be hilarious.

#53 Posted by Primmaster64 (21073 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of idiots...

#54 Posted by Video_Martian (5562 posts) - - Show Bio

People should get over Alan Scott being gay, I mean SERIOUSLY, it's not even that big a deal...

@Aiden Cross said:

it's youtube, for every intelligent comment there are a thousand incredibly stupid and ignorant comments.

Agreed.

#55 Posted by Aiden Cross (15526 posts) - - Show Bio

90% of the people complaining about Alan Scott being gay never even cared for the character to begin with. But now he's gay they're in an uproar?

#56 Posted by Vance Astro (91414 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deranged Midget said:

I'm not really bothered by the fact they made Alan Scott "gay", but more so that DC is constantly trying to appeal to further audiences who will NEVER read their comics. 

This.
#57 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@sesquipedalophobe said:

I'm calling it. Obsidian will be straight.

One of my friends suggested that Obsidian would return not as Alan's son, but as a future boyfriend.

Which would be hilarious.

No... No. It really wouldn't. At all.

#58 Posted by ApatheticAvenger (1594 posts) - - Show Bio

A friend of mine was made a comment about how now he would finally get Ryan Reynolds, and was upset when he was informed that he had the wrong Green Lantern.

#59 Posted by Billy Batson (58349 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone made this into a blog just to get their inbox filled.
BB

#60 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

BB

That and other reasons.

Reasons more sinister.

#61 Posted by Billy Batson (58349 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Billy Batson said:

BB

That and other reasons.

Reasons more sinister.

So lonely :(
BB

#62 Posted by Catman9 (317 posts) - - Show Bio

They should have made one of the Robins gay if DC really wanted attention.

#63 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Billy Batson said:

BB

That and other reasons.

Reasons more sinister.

So lonely :(
BB

His fault. He had the best.

#64 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp: I had the best long expired.

#65 Edited by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@ReVamp: I had the best long expired.

I'm not past my prime yet.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.