Follow

Alan Moore

Person » Alan Moore is credited in 1338 issues.

Alan Moore is a British comic book writer, one of the most prominent and acclaimed in history. His eminent works include Watchmen, From Hell, V for Vendetta, Miracleman, Tom Strong, Promethea, and The Saga of Swamp Thing.

Fires I Wish I'd Seen from Alan Moore Songbook

tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By tonis

Well Roxy sent me these scans and I'm assuming she wanted me to throw them in here, enjoy :)

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    Avatar image for turoksonofstone
    turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By turoksonofstone

Heady stuff.

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Roxanne Starr
    @tonis

Thanks for posting this for me, Tony! 

And as far as what you were trying to tell me last night about You-Know-Where, I think I now understand what I need to do.
    Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

#4  Edited By Hawkeye446
    @Roxanne Starr said:
    @tonis

And as far as what you were trying to tell me last night about You-Know-Where, I think I now understand what I need to do.
    I do like a good riddle.. I am seeing roses... HUNDREDS OF WHITE ROSES!!..  

I really like that art. The smoke at the start was beautiful, the same for her hair in the end scene.
    Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Roxanne Starr
    @Hawkeye446 said:
    @Roxanne Starr said:
    @tonis

I do like a good riddle.. I am seeing roses... HUNDREDS OF WHITE ROSES!!..   I really like that art. The smoke at the start was beautiful, the same for her hair in the end scene.
    White symbolizing surrender...right, Hawkeye?  :D  

Actually, Tony an I were talking about something related to the comic book store.

I'll be taking some snap shots of the 2 Watchmen boxes later. One is the Movie Watchmen Box. The other is the Comic Book Watchmen Box.
    Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Roxanne Starr
    @Roxanne Starr said:
    @Hawkeye446 said:
    @Roxanne Starr said:
    @tonis

I do like a good riddle.. I am seeing roses... HUNDREDS OF WHITE ROSES!!..   I really like that art. The smoke at the start was beautiful, the same for her hair in the end scene.
    White symbolizing surrender...right, Hawkeye?  :D    Actually, Tony and I were talking about something related to the comic book store. I'll be taking some snap shots of the 2 Watchmen boxes later. One is the Movie Watchmen Box. The other is the Comic Book Watchmen Box.
    Those boxes ended up in the Watchmen forum. Tony said that's where they belonged.
    Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

#7  Edited By Hawkeye446
    @Roxanne Starr: INDEED! I will check it out :D
    Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Roxanne Starr
    @Hawkeye446 said:
    @Roxanne Starr: INDEED! I will check it out :D

Leonard Nimoy will be attending DragonCon. I'm so exited, I can't contain myself. Yawn...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.